Moving from Outlook 2011 for Mac to another email client that is supported by Mac is decision than may be advantageous in terms of better email utilities. However, this requires configuring Outlook 2011 for Mac in order to be able to back up your Outlook 2011 data. But for this, it is imperative that a user must have the required know-how for such an operation if you know how to manually archive in Outlook 2011 for Mac. If not that, then you could simply trust Digital Tweaks Outlook Mac Export Import Tool and stop worrying about how to configure Outlook 2011 for Mac.
How to Configure Outlook 2011 for Mac with Digital Tweaks?
It takes very little time and effort to make a backup for Outlook 2011 for Mac data with a tool as swift as Outlook Mac Export Import Tool. It makes the task so simple that your job is done before you even learn how to set up Outlook 2011 for Mac for exchange.
Following just five nimble steps will lead you to perfect Outlook 2011 for Mac backup.
- Load and launch Digital Tweaks Outlook Mac Export Import Tool from the applications on your Mac.
- Add Outlook 2011 for Mac files by clicking on “Add OLM Files”. In case there are file that you do not wish to move, you may simply unselect those.
- Select the format of your choice from .mbox .vcf, .eml .vcf, .emlx, and .rge
- Start export by clicking “Export” and followed by a quick choice of location where you may later find your converted files.
- Wait to see the message that says “Operation Successfully Completed”
This procedure is simple and quick and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to do it. Even if you know how to manually archive in Outlook 2011 for Mac, you will find this method easier still.
Does Configuring Outlook 2011 for Mac Manually Hold Good?
Manual method may offer itself as a free way to convert Olm to other email formal formats. However, it does not offer itself as either a safe or a quick method to do the same. You may know how to how to backup Outlook 2011 for Mac, there would still be situations when such a method could result in either total failure or partial loss of some kind. Some of these situations are:
- Presence of double-byte characters, special characters, diacritics, etc., in the email
- Improper conversion of bulk mail, especially on corporate scale
- Improper conversion of attachments like images or embedded data
- Improper conversion of metadata
A third-party conversion tool like Digital Tweaks Outlook Mac Export Import Tool, covers up for all these loopholes which haunt OLM conversion.
If you are still wondering about how to set up Outlook 2011 for Mac, then Digital Tweaks has a profitable proposition for you. The free demo tool from Digital Tweaks Outlook Mac Export Import Tool is what you must try. Configuring Outlook 2011 for Mac is an easy process where you have to do nothing more that click. The tool comes for free and is safe to download and use – two reasons why you should try it today.